Friday, October 10, 2014

Ear Wax or Bigger Problems? So Wondereth the Matron.

Merrick:   "Can we buy some Create Juice?"

Matron:  "Create Juice?  What do you mean?  There is no such thing."

Merrick:  "Yes there is and my Math teacher said she's out of it. Hers ran out.   She seemed super crabby about that so I thought it would cheer her up if I brought some on Monday."

Here is where the Matron must sit down and put her head on the table and bang it ever so slightly, just a few times.

Bang.  Bang.  Bang.

At least he's helpful.   The rest demands emergency attention.

3 comments:

Cassi said...

Merrick sounds like such a sweetie. I could use some create juice too :-)

Cheri @ Blog This Mom!® said...

Wouldn't it be lovely to have it bottled and on hand for those crabby moments that come when we're out? Merrick is onto something big there. ;-)

Karen (formerly kcinnova) said...

I need about a gallon of Create Juice right now. Please let me know if you find some.

In the meantime, do get his hearing checked. Hearing aids have done wonders for little grand-niece.