Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Satan's Familiar Makes Friends





Even though John prompted for the sake of instant documentation, this activity takes place whenever Satan's Familiar is not running away or pooping on the Matron's t-shirt.

The other dog is Jekyll. He's 15. Deaf, mostly blind. And even though he's utterly taxed by the youngster, he's also dropped about 5 years.

Oh! Bonus information! Just as the Matron was writing this post, Scarlett sauntered in to inform her mother that Satan's Familiar now digs himself out of the back yard.

Sure enough, there are three big holes under the fence.

8 comments:

Bonnie said...

Wow - you have surely achieved Sainthood by now!

Jennifer S said...

I assume that digging himself out of the back yard is good news?

Sorry, I'm evil, and I can't help myself.

Jocelyn said...

Could you fill the holes quickly, before he returns home?

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

My mom had a dog named Scruffy. It didn't end well. I'm just sayin' . . .

JCK said...

So fun to see Satan's Familiar in action!

Madge said...

i'm so sorry i am laughing at you and SF.

Anonymous said...

I knew that dog would be in your post today. Somehow I just knew it!

Anonymous said...

Oh crumbs!

My friends labrador digs his way out of their garden every week on the day that the butcher's pies are delivered to the village shop....their delivery is always a bit short!
Wonder why!