Sunday, July 27, 2008

More on the High-End Offspring She's Producing


At his behest, Stryker's siblings tied and duct-taped him to a chair. They left his mouth free--again, at Stryker's bidding--so that he could call out and provide commentary and wit to passers by. Which he did.

He stayed there for about two hours, all tied up.

Now, back story: soon after Stryker's birth, one of the Matron's gay friends pulled her aside and queried: "Honey! You do know about Jeff Stryker? The biggest dick on the planet?"

Well, hold those horses! Zip that fly! The Matron did not! Never knew such a man existed. But now Stryker has a list of Jeff Stryker's 'adult' films in his baby book. Yes indeed. She's that kind of a mama. (But she thinks 'adult' is a misnomer. Try something more stupid)

Given his name's legacy and the hours he spent hog-tied, the Matron allowed herself one speckled bump of imagination into Stryker's future adult sex life. Then she fled, screaming, and poured some more chocolate milk and set out cookies.

Until she went back outside and found this:

The Matron is dialing a therapist.

Speaking of which -- and not that she's pimping her BLOG - but Friday's post is a thriller (if she doesn't say so herself). The weekend brings fewer readers, but she is telling you: Friday is not only worth it but you don't want to miss it. Because there's a sequel.

13 comments:

smalltownme said...

You have interesting children. My older son started to replicate himself out of duct tape. We got a hand, and then he got bored...

Jenn @ Juggling Life said...

Thanks for the visual reminder of the story I've been meaning to blog about Danger Boy and friend duct-taping Social Butterfly and friend to chairs. Did you know duct tape offers superior hair removal?

Mrs. G. said...

Did it hurt to remove the tape? See you on Friday.

Anonymous said...

Oh Stryker...you are the coolest kid EVER. And I know kids.

Roll on Friday Matron!

JCK said...

Friday sounds intriguing.

That Stryker is creative. I do shudder at the image of tape removal.

Although...do you think if I duct taped my thighs I could rip the tape off and do a waxing?

Manager Mom said...

Oh... I am just laughing so hard right now. I think my son would be thrilled to do the same thing, but my neighbors already think I'm weird enough...

OK, Friday we have a date, then.

Lynda said...

You definitely have a unique child in Stryker. Keeps you wondering what's next!

Karen Jensen said...

A therapist for whom?

Anonymous said...

Oh my. I knew there was a reason I kept the duct tape locked away with all my Sharpie markers!

BTW, you are a winner of the "dreams contest," so drop by and claim your prize, my bloggy buddy.

Heather said...

Okay, I would want a video of the reactions of passers-by. Because I would find that quite funny too.

Perhaps I need therapy.

Liv said...

this reminds me of the time my neighbor's child decided he should be leashed to a tree out front and pretend to be a dog.

The Celestial Monochord said...

Hey! I am not gay. Either you're remembering wrong or embellishing for effect. However, my best/oldest friend at the time was indeed gay, which is how I knew about Jeff Stryker. Anyway, it's a good thing you had gave birth to your Stryker, because otherwise I might STILL be living in your guest room ...

Angie said...

My youngest daughter had a thing about wanting to be tied up for the longest time. My husband would always look at me and raise his eyebrows like, “what the hell are we in for?” If she ends up being a sex addict that is into bondage, I guess we’ll know the answer to that question.