Thursday, November 8, 2007

Favorite Things I Can't Afford

While I was at Mississippi Market, instead of shopping I followed this woman and her daughter. They were decked out - head to toe to handbag -- in Oilily, one of my favorite clothing lines of all time.

Try as I might, I didn't find one single staple hole on this woman's clothing which means she didn't get hers at ValuThrift.

Mom and daughter just looked so darn cute that I posted a link to Oilily in my links list. The current collection means I may need to reconsider illegal organ sales (of course not mine, silly, one of the childrens').

The kid's tights probably cost more than my entire ensemble, but above such calculations, I'm very grateful for all the blessings in my own life, right?

Besides stalking rich people, I am now entertaining myself with the following project. I'm creating a list:

People Who Are More Successful Than I Am.

Please do feel free to offer suggestions. Actually, the endeavor means I must dash off to buy some more memory for my computer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is not more successful than you just stupid. I would never buy my kids clothes that expensive no matter how rich I was. Send some money no matter the amount to your favorite charity-she should have done that instead of spending money like that. by they way, I need to buy you and me both a staple remover to keep by the washing machine for all our Valu thrift purchases!!!!!!